Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Two.Door.Cinema.Club.(L!VE)...

Two.Door.Cinema.Club.2012

Two.Door.Cinema.Club.2012

@Hollywood.Paladium.(L.A. CA)
Thursday.October.25th

I don't know what was worse, the t-shirt line or the show.  Don't get me wrong, this concert was so far the BEST, but what was up with the people here tonight.  Dick heads!
Two.Door.Cinema.Club.2012
During TDCC performance, these two girls went at it (Fighting), I mean, hard core gangster $H!T.   Fist being thrown and hair being pulled.  It was...wild.  The last time I saw something like that was in high school.  That girl went down and of course you had some dick head saying "fuckin fat girls!".   
Two.Door.Cinema.Club.2012
After the show, I went to get a shirt and it was a cluster fuck of a line.  People are such animals, just to get a simple shirt, that you have to push and shove for no reason.  It was insane and I was surprised that there was no security to control these dogs.  To top it off, when someone got a shirt, they decide to push people, just to leave.  This guy did it to me and I kicked him.  I guess he needed to rush to CVS because the motherfucker's breath...STUNK!  JESUS!
Two.Door.Cinema.Club.2012
Besides all that, this show was the $H!T.  There was some $$$ (money) thrown at this show.  The lights where amazing.  It was simple and the sound was...AWESUM (went home a little deaf)!!!  The new songs sounded better live for some reason to me.  It took me a couple of spins to like "Beacon" and I am LOVING IT!     
Two.Door.Cinema.Club.2012
The first band that opened up the show was okay.   The second band, Friends was being swallowed by the masses.  They are better at small venues.  The people next to me where disliking them and trying to figure them out.  There show was different from The Echo show.  They where dolled up and had this really strange person dancing (2012 Bez [Happy Mondays] maybe) and doing other crazy things.  I loved how strange they where and it made me miss New York City...

\m/ - FCVK YE4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive