Monday, October 22, 2012

GOSS!P.(L!VE)....

Gossip.2012
Gossip.2012

@the.Fonda.(Los Angeles, CA)
Friday.October.12th

Photobucket
WOW!!! This should just be my write up.  Period.  Beth Ditto (Lead Singer) is a FCVKn true artist with an amazing voice that she gave me goosebumps a couple of times.  This show ended with a...BANG!  Seriously.  
Gossip.2012Gossip.2012
From "What's Love Got to Do With It" (K!LLER cover that Beth did) to a mash-up of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" with "Standing in the Wave of Control".  FCVKn...Brilliant!  Of course, a fight broke out in the middle.  When I was looking back on my videos, I noticed the punches being swung.   It was crazy.  You would think, but I guess not.  I almost got pushed out of the way, so these kids could shove me off my spot, but I shoved them back and they moved on to there next victim.
Gossip.2012Gossip.2012
That middle section that caused a little riot (the guy was pulled out aggressively from security), had Beth concerned during the middle of the show.  Thank God this happened towards the end because I think beth would of stopped the show, maybe.  In the middle of the show, there was something going on, that you would see security trying to figure out the problem.  Even Beth Ditto stepped in to figure out the problem.  You would see people pointing at someone to get pulled out, but no one ever did.  Whatever was the problem, it was solved with a punch.  Now that was...PUNK ROCK!
Gossip.2012
This was the show to be tonight!  The xx was playing down the street and I bet, there was no punches being thrown around.

\m/ - ROCK STAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive